I got it hrough school added to my tuition but I still count it as a graduation present.
Since I only have 200 hours to go at school I wanted to post what my goals at school are before my time is done
- Finish cutting honors
- Finish makeup honors
- Find job while finishing hours
- Pass state practical and written exam (by the way I signed up for my practical exam for the 9th so any luck and support appreciated!)
- Go to knab with the school and volunteer with the best friends foundation (I am already signed up for this the end of August)
- Participate in one photoshoot whether at home or school
- Finish hours
- ENJOY the rest of my time being a full time student
I still think it is crazy I am already about to finish cosmetology school, since I first went to a salon I knew my place should be behind a chair and now it is my passion and I hope I can find a salon that will suit my needs. If you hear of a salon in the area hiring let me know! Also it has been one year since I started school on July 26 2012 here is most of my class. I will miss these guys!

Ah! I'm coming to get my hair cut today...it will be the last time with you as a student! Crazy! I am so jealous of you girls that are finishing school. Jealous but proud! You are amazing and we need to party or at least go out to dinner to celebrate when you're done! CONGRATULATIONS in advance!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the Best Friends Foundation? I will go Google it right now. That's impressive that you're volunteering!