September 7, 2012

Part of me

(Hi Rachelle, I think you are the only person that reads my blog anymore haha)

Anyways I am feeling very overwhelmed (in a good way) about my life. As I was driving home after a long day of school and then gym I decided I was very proud of myself for the person that I am. I may not always have it all together or do the right thing, I can be hard to get along with, but I am proud of the person I am. I am an honest person, I always try to do the right thing even if I don't want to, I work hard on my education and try to make the most out of all the situations that have been thrown my way, I am a pretty good wife, I think I am a very loyal person, I have a good sense of humor and try to make those around me laugh, even if it's at my expense. To me I am pretty proud of myself.
Today I finished my Cutting honors at Paul Mitchell. That is mostly a binder full of pictures of haircuts and it gives me more of an understanding of the fundamentals of the cutting system. I am really glad I did this, I have always loved cutting the most of all at school, and I think now that I finished it I really understand the information so much better and can teach others around me because I now own that information. I believe you can understand something but when you are able to teach it to others that is when you really own that information. I now have 3 ish weeks to finish Makeup Honors, basically the same things as cutting honors just with makeup. Lots of pictures of before and afters and applying the techniques that paul mitchell has created, and for me to own that information.
So I am finishing up my hours this month some time. No idea what day yet but I am having my graduation ceremony this month on the 21 at 8. I am so so excited. We do a model that we get to talk about and I am doing a updated retro fingerwave with a pinup like makeup and wardrobe. It's going to be a more updated version but I am very anxious to try something I haven't really done much of. I have a serious love for anything to do with pinup. I can't wait to keep learning more and expanding my skills on that particular look.
I also wanted to write on here because I need to set a new goal, I am currently around 175 lbs and want to loose 35 lbs by Christmas, not a tough goal and once I do that my next goal will be another 15-20 lbs. I am TRYING to eat better and I am going to commit to at least 3 gym sessions a week. It's a good start and if I am up for it I can probably do 4 gym times a week. We shall see but I will keep posting on my progress. I pinky promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! I usually only get 1 or 2 comments on my posts, too. :(
    You know that I think you're amazing and I'm so glad that you're my sister in law!! I love having you in our family! I'm really proud of you for finishing school and doing honors. And for going to the gym! Excited for your graduation next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete