July 8, 2012

400 hours to go

I am roughly at 1600 hours at school now... and the fact remains I can only stay until I am at 2000 hours. I will be honest I do not want to be done. I love school and the future freaks me out... I got thinking about it and YES it will be great to do hair without getting my learning leaders to approve something but then again I won't have learning leaders to ask questions to. It's the next chapter in my school adventure and I am excited but just a tad nervous. Can you blame me?
So anyways aside from working on my honors packet at school I have decided to start putting out my resume and getting a job lined up. I have a 3 page list of places I am interested in working at and going to slowly work my way through them as I get my resume out into the world. Wish me luck. Also if there is any place you have gone to get your hair done tell me about it and why you liked it. ETC.
I haven't done much else since I last blogged. Sorry I am kind of lame. I am not very good at keeping you up with the family parties we have. We have so many that I forget to write about them.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I am so excited for you!

    And, no, I don't blame you at all for feeling scared. I would (will) absolutely be the same way. Change is hard, even good change! But I know you're going to get a job somewhere amazing and have lots of friendships there too. :)

    I've probably told you before, but I really love Mark Anthony Salon in Springville. It's a great environment and everyone I've met there has been super nice.

    Good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete