July 12, 2011

Obsession

This is a story that you either love it or hate it... no one just kind of likes it. I am talking of Harry Potter of course. I am on the side that loves it.. kind of an obsession, like I have read the books over and over and I finish reading them quickly.  I think I started reading them when I was in 4th grade so a damn long time. So to know that this movie is the last movie I will see in theaters kind of makes me think part of my childhood is ending. 
I love all these movies and books to no end and glad I had them in my life to let me escape for a couple hours a day and let my imagination run wild. I am so so anxious to see this last movie though, I am seeing the midnight showing on the 14th then I am seeing it again on the 15th and I think I might see it once or twice more...but we shall see.
Today I went and signed my contract with PMTS and got my financial aid all set up so that I can start on the 26th with ease. It was pretty painless.. to know that I have less than 8 thousand in student loans is not too bad if you think about it. I know I won't make much but it's something I love to do and won't get sick of it. I am sure I am going to need volunteers though so anyone want to be my model then just let me know so I may call upon you when the time comes... I promise I won't destroy your hair! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. If this was a Twilight thing I would throw up in my mouth and disown you as a sister-in-law...okay, maybe not THAT extreme but still... haha! I love Harry Potter. I can't wait to read them with Daniel! Kind of sad that he will never see any of the movies in the theater but I think the books are the best part anyway.
    I am SO excited that you are going to hair school! I'm not super picky about my hair so you are welcome to play with it! Whee!!

    ReplyDelete