Yesterday was my first day back at school, well my cosmetology school. It was pretty fun, and I have exciting things coming my way. I am glad I chose this for my career, because it's something I love and want to do. Their motto is if people come first success will follow, and that's really what it is about.
I got LOADS of fun new toys to jump start my career as a cosmetologist, I mean everything! I have a ginormious tote that carries it all around and that's not even half of it. I got cute manaquin heads that I get to work on, tripod to make them stand up right, and a makeup kit, and scissors, and really it's just a huge amount of things but I couldn't be more excited.
I had today off of school Kind of weird, but every last wednesday is staff training day, Kind of bummed about that because I wish I could be there right now. Starting on the first of august I will be learing all about coloring and then cutting then so on and so forth, but I already need some models, which means I am going to be asking around a lot so if you can that will be great but if not I understand, I think that they'll mostly be free but I think when I get to coloring they might charge but I am not doing any coloring yet. My first model my mom is going to come, it's an all day deal and I am Fake coloring her hair using conditioner and such items. Then the next day I am actually cutting a male models hair, I think my dad or grandpa already said they would do it so I won't be as nervous. Actually I'll probably be sweating bullets cause I will be nervous.
Anyways nothing else exciting just school.

Yeeeees! I want to see all the fun stuff you got! I'm so glad you found something you want to do. Love ya! :)
ReplyDelete