So since Dave and I haven't had jobs we pretty much don't have a reason to get up and get ready in the morning, I mean yeah we go fish or play but really sleeping in is getting out of hand. I know with school right around the corner we are gonna be hating life if we have to wake up early and we aren't used to it. So my goal is to wake up at 6 and go to the gym every day. I know that after I start school or get a job I will have to get ready and go to school but waking up and going to the gym for the next 20 ish days would be a really good idea.
If you didn't catch that I start school in 23 days!! I can't believe it's almost here and I am nervous and excited. I want to go do something with Dave just him and I on a vacation before I start but we shall see, if anyone has any ideas for us that's decently priced, let me know, we'll probably just go up the canyon and camp out.

Nothing wrong with going camping!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with sleeping in, girl! You'll be getting up early for the rest of your life so enjoy it while you can. :)
ReplyDeleteGeez, I hear ya. Since Daniel has been gone and I work nightwatch on the weekend, sometimes I stay up all night and sleep all day. Which means I have been unproductive for like a month. Yikes. I have less than a week and then I have to act like a human again...
ReplyDeletePS...your blog banners are always so freaking cute! You need to show me how you do them!
ReplyDelete