December 8, 2010

I'm the Grinch

So as some of my family knows I am kind of a grump at Christmas. I don't think you can blame me since I have worked in most retail stores every holiday and every Black friday since I turned 16. If anyone has ever been to a black friday sale you know that it's a giant cluster fudge (edit) I KNOW there is no Christmas spirit in the air during that day at any store. To my family for every year I have been a grump I am sorry.
This year I didn't work the Black Friday, and my day was muuuuch better. I spent the day with my Hubby and family and then saw Harry Potter. (Best black friday ever!) My job is being GREAT and letting me take a whole 25 days off of all Christmas season. If that isn't some Christmas spirit (Laced with some American pride) I don't know what is. So this year I am going to take this a whole different route. I am going to enjoy that I have the people I have around me, I am going to laugh and be enjoyable to be around. I won't be in a shopping funk and buy people stuff because I have to, It'll be because I want to. I won't worry about the money. I think I can feel my heart growing 3 sizes this year.

1 comment:

  1. Well i am super glad that you aren't going to be all Grinchy since i have to be around you! hahaha
    Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete