December 5, 2010

Adjustments

Changed my blog, I kind of like it.
I wanted to say how thankful I am and feel like making a bullet list of things I like and am thankful for.

  • My cute, sweet, spicy husband is home with me with all his pieces attached and he is his same goofy self. 
  • My friends, you girls who were there for me for the same ride well you know who you are and I couldn't appreciate you more. Thank god I had you girls!
  • My cute family more importantly my cute mom and mom in law. So lucky to have these crazy people in my life
  • My cute ball of fluff named Darwin, he's so fat and obnoxious and I love him so much. 
  • My AMAZING boss and job. I was very fortunate to get hired so quickly and have such an amazing understanding boss who will let me take 3 whole weeks off for all of Christmas and come back. I am so blessesd
  • Along with that amazing job the Big Cheese boss of Albertsons likes me so much he wants me in a different department, most likely Deli, Starbucks, or the bakery. Either of those would be awesome, Good skills that I can take with me when we get out of the Marine Corps for a Job.
  • Starbucks Iced Peppermint Mocha with fat free milk and no whipped cream. In fact anything with chocolate and peppermint is my cup of tea lately
  • Netflix... enough said
 That's all I can think of at the moment, but I am really looking forward to going back to Utah for a long break that is well needed and deserved.
On another note, I loooooove my blackberry, I love it so much and when my first one kind of broke (the touch pad that moves everything around stopped working) I got another one as soon as possible, then it happened again, and again. I just got my newest one #3 and it has the same exact problem. All I want to do now is throw it into a dumpster, instead I am getting #4 and waiting patiently for my upgrade so I can get anything BUT a blackberry. Anyone have a favorite phone? Tell me what you have and if you like or dislike it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogging never stop!! You do a really nice job. I learn alot about you by reading it! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete