I suppose some of you may be wondering why I have not posted anything in a while... I been busy okay. Guess I will update a bit... So Dave's been home for over 2 weeks now. Thanksgiving was great. Sarah and I made seperate parts of Thanksgiving dinner and met up at her house. We played Wii and ate and had a good time. The weekend before my mom and Dave's mom came to visit and we had a good time hanging out with them. The day after Thanksgiving my Grandpa was in town and took us to lunch, and that night Dave and I went to Harry Potter 7 pt 1... Seriously I hate hate HATE that they made them in 2 parts. Makes me not want to watch it again until the 2nd part comes out. Really it's soooo rediculous, but they followed the book fairly well. I been working a lot at Albertsons and they are being sooo awesome and letting me take 3 weeks off for Christmas and for Holiday Leave. Leave starts next weekend and we will be in Utah until the new year.
Really there isn't anything new, just getting situated back into being a married couple that lives together.
Something exciting is we might be getting out of the Marines 3 months earlier than we guessed... I think we will have to wait and see but It could happen. Fingers crossed.

I'm so glad to see you guys are doing well together. I know my sis and her hubby had quite a few adjustments when he got back. I love that you're coming up for Christmas. Please let's get together! Love ya!
ReplyDelete