November 2, 2010


Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few months
I am proud to say I did everything a good wifey should when her Hubby is deployed over seas for several months. I saved money, I bought a good car, I took care of his car, I got a job, I worked and kept busy, I moved back to Utah, and back to California, I was faithful. (that last one was the most important obviously) I am proud to say I am a Marine Wifey and I made sure he knew that I was waiting and missing and loving him every step of the way. 
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
I have been listening to a lot of "loving my deployed marine songs" Such as Lifehouse... anything lifehouse, nickleback, tool, (ya tool isn't a lovey set of songs buuuut they remind me of my Mister.) Theory of a dead man-wait for me, Rascal flatts- why wait, tracey chapman- the promise. Songs like that...

Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
(one of these girls I wouldn't consider a friend, but unless you already know I won't tell you who.)

No comments:

Post a Comment