Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
I think almost all of my married Utah friends have a blog, and I wasn't married but I still enjoyed typing, and expressing myself, I got one before I got married... You can view it Here. It's kind of funny to look back on those memories, (for example, I wrote about living with 5 girls plus me, my relationship with Dave and where it started and how it began, and work, and just a lot of random things.) Now that I am a married woman I got a blog for us together to keep our families up to date or just post anything I find interesting, or a complaint of mine, Seriously what don't I blog about?
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
I wouldn't say I am ever really hurt, I get my feelings hurt easily but I don't get to the point where I just cry and feel so hurt in that sense... I usually feel butt-hurt and move on. I know that most probably don't even realize I am hurt by things they have done cause I think I am just overly sensitive and get offended easily... yeah we'll go from there. In other words I won't write a letter to someone who has hurt me recently cause I am so overly sensitive that me saying something about it now they would be blown away that I feel this way over something so stupid. So Sorry won't be doing that one :)
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family




Awww! Love the pics of you and your parents. :)
ReplyDelete