Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
My favorite super hero has to be Batman, because he wasn't born with any special powers he took his resources and decided to fight crime with them. Sort of reminds me of the men who join the military, they take what they have and put it towards defending our freedom just as batman defends gotham city.
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
This man is a Combat Veteran. How many of you can say that about yourself. As much as I miss him, and how happy I am he will be home in a matter of weeks, he really has made me strive to be a better person. I want to be a better person for this man. (Even when he makes that face) He's my other half, my saving grace, the one I wake up thinking of and dream of falling asleep. He did his time in hell and now has to live with those memories of where he has been. I pray for him daily and I love him with everything in me.
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Ummm so I have quite the list of things I need to do... Starting with eyebrow waxing, nails done, car registering, banner making, homecoming outfit shopping, field day the house, finish decorating. So much to do now and sooooooooooo little time!
I have made a decision now to do something for our men that are still over there. I can't do much and I want more than anything to just have them all come home, but since that wont happen I have decided I am going to send 1 care package a month to troops in Afghanistan. I feel that's the little part I can do to help these men and women. They deserve so much more than that for what they are doing, but that is my part and I feel that I can help them. So starting Jan 2011 I will do that once a month. Hope I can brighten their day a little...
PS HAPPY FRIDAY and Hallowiener!!


No comments:
Post a Comment