To my friend Stacia. I love you and I admire you so much. Your faith has really made me reconsider going back to church. Your smile surprised me when I got off the plane. I don't know how you do it but you are so amazing. I have your back until the end of time and no matter what comes our way. The Marine wives got each others back.
To go back to work tomorrow... it's gonna be well... nothing is gonna have changed. I will go back to a group of people who don't know what happened and I can tell them where I have been for the last 10 days. I am happy to have a job to go back to but I wish that I could skip the questions. I wish that things would change at work and more people would think about our military and think about what they say to me before speaking. OH if you read my blog and work for me I do have to let you know something and don't get your feelings hurt... but I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when someone asks how many times he gets to call and I tell them about once every 7 to 10 days and they say "That's not too bad." REALLY? why don't you try going 10 days without a phone call from your spouse while he is in a war zone. Help me out and don't ask that question again cause I might snap.
I am very on edge about everything. I feel myself snapping at anyone for saying anything. It's not a good thing. I am gonna try my best to keep my word vomit from coming out...but you can only hold so much back.

RIP LARRY!!!!
ReplyDeleteLast night I went to the UTE stampede (Nephi Rodeo) Most Patriotic opening act ever. They had a man sky dive out of a plan and half way down he had a flag hanging from his foot! and when he landed on the ground the Marines/Army guys ran to the middle and picked it up!
I love our Troops~!
inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI could never imagine going 1 day MAYBE 2 with out talking to spouse under those circumstances! youre awesome! for sure dont blame you!
keep it up. prayers are with you, as always.
Hang in there. We're praying for you and Dave.
ReplyDelete