April 29, 2010

I am going to say that I've survived a week... the days just seem to blur together.
I have been working and working out every day and when I'm not doing those things I'm with friends or my parents, or my in-laws. I am making packages or writing letters, or working on unpacking, or on facebook.
I miss him so much. I wish november was tomorrow and this would all be over...and I know that it's harder and longer than that....that's what she said.
Ok sorry about that joke... anyways hahaha

So I have gotten phone calls a lot but I feel like they're coming to an end for lots of calls... maybe one here or there but I honestly don't know... I don't know what to expect anymore from here.
Thanks to my job I can keep busy thanks to my gym pass I can get in shape. Thanks to my family I will always have someone to be with even when I feel so alone. Thanks to my Dog and Cat's for not saying a word and just being there for me to cry on, your fur is the best tissue.  Except when it get's in my mouth then I'm suddenly not ok with it.
On the other hand I'm getting sick I think and only 5 minutes ago it was snowing... and it's well not sunny but it's trying it's hardest to poke through the clouds.
Sent my first package and letter out the other day... I hope he enjoys what he gets and it reminds him of how much I miss him and give's him a little bit of home for a couple days. I pray for his safety and for all the troops to stay safe.
I miss him a lot right about now... where are my tissues?

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie...pretty soon you will have made it through the second week, and the third...You are one tough chick. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and LOVE the "That's what she said" joke! Hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete