April 25, 2010

Hello Utah.

I am now currently residing in the 1st bedroom on the right in my parent's house.
I am not sure how I feel considering my Husband is now currently deployed. It doesn't seem real, like I am just visiting the family for a couple weeks and will be going back to Cali to see my husband who is returning from a Field op or something that only keeps him away from me for a month at a time. Obviously I can't write online where he is but if you're my friend sooner or later you'll find out. I am missing him though. I say things he said and smile, I listen to songs that remind me of him, I watch things he would be watching and can't bring myself to change the channel.
Little things remind me of him so much. I am already on my quest to be busy for the next 7 months. I went in to Brickoven the second day I was home... technically the first FULL day I got home. I went to a movie and detailed Hubby's Vehical, went to get my old job back, went to ATT to get a new phone (which wasn't so successful...but I will continue til I get a nicer one.)
I am also turning into a Motard...(a motivational retard) Ok well it's not retarded in Utah cause how many marine corps bases are around here? Ya that's right...So I bought a bunch of Marine Wife stuff at CafePress.com and My cuuute mom in law and sister in law got a cute Build a Bear in a Marines dress blues. I am just full of pride... and Motivation.
I have been in contact with Dave and he's busy playing Marine but he sounds good...a little jetlagged, but I think he's excited for this last Marine Corps adventure, then he get's to come home and start on a new adventure with Me called Life.
I truly am so grateful to have such a strong, amazing, and super sexy Husband named David. He is my best good friend and he makes me the happiest of all. I can't wait to have 70 more wedding anniversarys together. Cause incase you didn't know we spent our first anniversary together. It was nice to have him home with me for that.
I love you Dave, Stay safe and know that I love and miss you ever minute of the hour.
Sending my Love half way around the world with X's and O's

1 comment:

  1. Are you living in Utah now??? IM back from reno! Lets get together soon! Text me with your answer!

    ReplyDelete