OK. I finally got some pictures up. This was from my birthday week and going to Vegas. Enjoy :)
Darwin
cuuuuuute
No he is not putting his hand over his heart... he's covering up his moto shirt. Well it's mine but he doesn't want to be caught dead with a moto shirt on hehehehe
Me and My cute mom in our hotel room in Vegas
Dave's favorite thing
My new glasses.
In the RIO
She liked the green one
cute parents
Please ignore my fat face. Cute of him :)
Family Photo. It was soooo cold that night!

Oh my, Heather! You guys are so cute!! Those pics of your mom made me think of the good ole days!! How is she doing? It looks like you guys had a great time! :)
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like vegas was a blast! I love the new pic of you and dave at the top of your header! Your Beatimus! :)
ReplyDelete