Dave and I discovered how addicting gambling is... we already had made a plan to spend as much as we did...would have been nice to walk away with more... We both had high moments and made some money but we didn't walk away... so bye bye cash money. We are beginners so don't judge us :)
I loved having to pull my ID out so they could all say happy birthday ha only a week ago I turned 21 and it was fun drinkin in front of people who can't stop me now!
I took pictures but I fell asleep in the car ride home and left my purse in Dave's vehicle which he took with him this morning. So I ain't going anywhere today I guess. (I am blonde)
Anyways we got a hotel in a la quinta. We had to find a place that was pet friendly so we could take my cat half way so my parent's could take him the rest of the way home. Should be fun at their house with 2 cats and a big dog. (more like a petting zoo)
I am excited to spend time with my David in Utah for a couple weeks.. I am not excited for the rest of the month to follow suit. The rest of April can shove it.
PS if you wanted to read my D word blog go ahead and leave me your email address I will add you to a list of readers... if not well...I won't loose sleep at night.
I will post pictures tonight when Dave comes home with my camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment