Watching Glen Beck last night. I don't care if you disagree with me. I disagree completely with this health care reform. They say it's a way out and that the people who don't have health care will get it... but at what price?
The people who passed that bill have their own adgendas and they clearly didn't read it. And Barrack clearly did not stop to ask or worry about the American People.
I can't understand why our nation is sooo.....nice.
You try to live anywhere in the world illegally they will put you in jail and then deport you, but when you come to America, you get free health care, welfare, and get jobs under the table to make more than a honest hard working American.
NOW do not think I am against immigrants, like Glen Beck said last night I probably like immigrants more than Americans lately because THEY at least care about America, they're excited, it is a land of opportunities. BUT if they come here and plan on living illegally and getting free shit...it's wrong. They can come here and become a citizen... that seems good to me...by all means PLEASE we need more people who care about the United States, but you get where I am coming from.
Our once good nation is in a heap of trouble... the American people are just standing by and letting others decide what is best for us... now obviously if we could have figured out a way for those who are LEGAL who are having bad luck or bad health to get them covered... I think that would be good..those are obviously good things to do... but the way it is looking is the GOVERNMENT is going to control who and where we go to get health care. Take from the rich and give to the poor... and illegal.
I don't claim that I know everything about this Health care thing. But from what I have heard and read it doesn't sound like it will be good for anyone.
Anyways those are my views...if you disagree just ignore this post, but I am allowed to write how I feel on my own personal blog, from what I know they haven't taken away freedom of speech........yet.

I completely agree! It is a bunch of crap what they are doing! It is pretty much going against the constitution!! What do you think the founding fathers would think about what is going on? I think they would be horrified!! Anyway, it is great that you speak your opinion! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete