So in a week I will be snuggling my husband day and night for the next... month. I am so excited to have him home and it has been too long of a month. I had a lot of me time and I don't want any more me time... unless my Dave is involved then... Me time is acceptable.
For all you who might be wondering my car is fixed.. After it got "fixed" with a new battery it died again. Mrs. BabyCole came and saved me from sitting in oceanside all day. The next day my grandpa..bless his heart..came BACK down from riverside to help me out with little red. He bought a new alternater (hey I tired to pay but he's too good of a grandpa) and we put it in together... I did help with that! It's runnin and got some new tires on her. So currently running but I am still worried she's gonna die on me like last time. Pray that it wont happen. I learned I have some amazing friends who will drop what they are doing to help me. I have met girls who I doubt I will ever meet again. I have deleted facebook friends for lack of communication and or just plain bugging me. OR the fact they live in a different camp and just added me because I am a marine wife. Not that I don't appreciate it...but Dave and I don't plan on making a career out of this and after 2 years I won't give a second thought about it... so the friends I have made I plan to keep in touch with... those who added me randomly... sorry to say you didn't make the cut.
Today I was reflecting on how much my life has changed. It's truly an amazing journey that led me here. I think back and ask what I was thinking but I am glad I thought that way because it led me to where I have always wanted. I have an amazing man. I truly do. Thinking ahead at our lives only makes me smile. I will be by his side...from here on out. Truly blessed.
I got glasses. I am amazed at how much I can see now.
I got our family pictures back.. so cute! I feel I could have lost a bit more weight but we're getting there.
Anyways thinking of Dave makes happiness radiate out of my pores and I am gonna go clean house to make it extra special when he comes home.
Wifey out.

I am so glad that Dave will be home soon and that you two will have time together!
ReplyDeleteAnd Heather, my dear. You are so beautiful! Stop worrying about your weight! You look fantastic!
I love the sweater you are wearing in the new header pic. SO cute:)