So haven't updated in a week... or so. BUT I have been ver ver busy with my marine. Enjoying my time with him was #1 priority. I am so happy I have him too... He's my best good friend and I dunno what I would be doing without him but... it wouldn't be as beautiful as this. :)
So valentines was this last sunday...and I personally don't care too much for that particular day... I have broken up with guys who thought it was a big deal and got all clingy and posessive about that day... Dave and I decided to visit the zoo for our valentines gift to each other. It was fun that zoo is huge and not too expensive. We also ran into Sydney and her husband Chris. HA talk about the last people you would expect to see! It was a shocker for us to run into each other but I am glad I did and got to see ya. Hope you both enjoyed your weekend in sunny cali.
We got home and I made enchiladas with a sour cream sauce...best ever. And then we made homemade smores from the stove. Yes I did eat about 14 of those.
And No I didn't take pictures...cause I'm aweful about pictures. I will forget about the freaking camera until we have left...but no matter I will post a picture of something... soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment