October 14, 2009

Lonely.

So Hubby left on Monday. I was still really tired when he left so I didn't really cry... which is good. Apparently crying is a sign of weakness... (not) But now that he's gone I am so sad and lonely. I stare around my apartment... and I feel like a little puppy that got left behind while the master goes on vacation. Although I know he's not on vacation. Far from it actually, I still feel so lonely and abandon.
I am going to Utah in little more than 2 weeks and I am so excited. I can't wait to see the girls that I can count on to be there. I love the warm weather and meeting new people is great but I miss the friendships that I can just call up any girl and say come over and lets just hang out. It's not like that here... at least not yet. I have yet to make an ACTUAL friend out here. I made aquaintances that I hardly talk to on Facebook (thank god for facebook or I would know absolutly nobody.)
I got a job at a Sammich shop called Which Wich Superior Sandwhich. You can look at the place online HERE. They told me that they can work me 25 to 30 hours a week at min wage... which is fine... but they said that they can move up quickly depending on work ethic... which I have so wish me luck on that. I am just happy that I actually can have a job to keep me busy for more days than American eagle. I am sorry to say that I will be putting in my two weeks there... okay I am not that sorry but I have met some nice people there so it's unfortunate that I couldn't get more hours.
Anyways I am very excited...yet lonely so fill free to call me or text me I am always up for someone to talk to.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you found a good job. Hopefully you can meet some cool people there and wont be so lonely when Dave is gone. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me sad to hear that you are lonely :( I wish I could be there with you! 13 more days. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butt Face!!! I pretty sure I miss it. Come visit soon. I love your face. Text me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny and I miss you Heather! We are super excited to see you when you come out here.

    I am cracking up over the name of the sandwich place...ha!

    ReplyDelete