October 11, 2009

I live for those little moments

My David is leaving Monday and I won't see him for a whole month. I am so sad and going to miss him so much!
We got to go bowling on base tonight and it was so fun. I kept loosing but that's ONLY cause I ate french fries and the grease was all over my fingers. :) I loved having a little competition with Dave. I was very close to winning the first round but after that it was all down hill.
Now I know this is going to be cheesy. I watched a show... I am not even going to say what it is cause Dave will laugh at me.. but I got a little sad towards the end and really thought about the message the show is giving. The number one thing in my book is my family. I have such a great wonderful family and husband that I don't acknowledge as much as I should. I love that my mom learned to text so that we can talk more, I love that my husband is willing to help with the dishes and pick up and take the trash out without even me asking (LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT) I love the comments from my mom on my blog. I love hearing that my grandpa and grandma read my blog. It makes me smile and makes me excited to see them this weekend. I love the quizzes Dave and I take and even though Dave guesses and he almost always wins. I love the letters that I get from my family, it reminds me that I have people who love and think about me often. I love when my friends call or text me just to see how I am doing. I feel like I don't get that enough so when they do I am so excited. I am thankful for the people in my life and I will always try my best to remember they are the most important thing in my life. I shouldn't be mad or upset about things that are so insignificant that they won't matter a day from now.
NOW I am going to bed to snuggle my wonderful, loving, sexy husband.
Thank you for reading my blog and thank you for the comments. I am truly blessed to have YOU in my life.

3 comments:

  1. We feel totally blessed to have you in our lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy to hear that my little brother is such a good husband! (Not that I didn't think he would be, but you know...) And we are so happy that he found you!

    ReplyDelete