I am coming home for a week on wednesday and I am so excited...but my David will be home on wednesday... and I won't see him til the fourth :( I will survive but I am really really really missing that man right now. The first two days were nice to have to myself and just hang out do my own thing, but now I am bored I miss splitting out twin mattress and eating at our bar and doing dishes together. I miss the drives and hikes and the torture that I usually endure a day to day basis... or the teases... lots of those. I miss the hugs and snuggles and kisses too... (those the most of all)
HA I act like he's been gone for several months... I am going to hate when that time comes...but until then I am so so so happy to have him in the states whether or not he's with me..or in 29 palms (haha Dave's friend Jeffamus said that sounded like a gay night club... Hmmm?)
Anyways my grandparents came to visit last weekend.. I have 2 pictures but I will have to post them later... today I am TRYING to clean my house so it's nice for Dave to come home. When he went to bridgeport I made some yummy cupcakes and had some surprises for Dave when he got home... so this time isn't any different... infact I wish I could do more since I won't be here. He has been wanting a small cooler so he could start taking lunches to work a hard one that can hold some drinks and good stuff and not get smashed by all his gear in the back of his truck. I went to walmart and found one along with some goodies that he can eat while I am not home to cook. I wish I could be home to see him get all of the stuff... but he'll just have to tell me how amazing I am later :)
Have you ever noticed that once you get married you gain like 10 to 15 lbs? Well that's just NOT good. I have noticed this has happened to me... I think it is an epidemic. I am going to try and loose 30 lbs and I know I can do it. Eating is all mental for me... I eat until I am so full but then I eat more... It's mostly cause I get bored... or when I am happy or sad or angry or lonely... any emotion you can think of I eat... and if stress is involved... you better hide whatever baked goods you have because I will devour them. This is not good for me or anyone else involved. So I am going to start some baby steps to get fit... I know I am going to Utah for a week but I trust those streets and I am going to go on walks or maybe run in the morning. Cause you know I am going to be stuffing my face at night. Base has a gym that I am going to start going to.. My friend Mrs. Baby Cole says she goes at night at that's mostly when I get off so I will try and go with her the nights I get off at 3 or 4.
Oh I got a job. :) It's a cute little sandwhich shop called Which Wich Superior Sandwhich commpany. It's kind of a drive to get there but it's got me working 25 hours a week. They let me take this week off for Utah and the 14th off for the Marine corps ball. Which also reminds me I need a dress for that.... boo... money money money ... good thing I got this new job.
My cat has been crazy.. I am so glad we are fixing her and getting her declawed. I hate those front claws... I don't mind the back ones so much...but geez the front ones ruin everything.
That's all that's been going on...sorry about the lack of pictures I am not someone who takes pictures... so bear with me...

Dave is going to love all of his surprises when he gets home! You are a good wife:)
ReplyDeleteBaby steps are good! I've heard that people who do baby steps are more likely to keep it off...not that I'm really the best person to be giving advice on this particular subject but you know. That's what I've heard.
Marine Corps Ball? I am excited for that! You have to take lots of pictures!
Can't wait to see you soon.