September 2, 2009

Live your Life

My awesome (x)boss Bonnie called up some American Eagle stores near me and found in Carlsbad that they were hiring A morning person. I went in and talked to Joey and he was so cool and said I got a awesome recomendation. I am going in thursday morning to talk to the main boss lady, but it sounds like this could be the job. (insert happy job dance here) I am so excited to meet her and maybe start working there. It'll take a lot of the stress off that I have been feeling. Plus wife can not feel guilty for getting her hair done. I went out and bought a outfit I am gonna wear to the store thursday. It's pretty hot as you can tell.
I feel it makes me look thinner than I am. Which is what I am going for.
I have a bet with the mom that I have to work out 3 times a week for 30 minutes and can only have sugary treats once a week.. I am gonna try for not at all but if I need one I won't feel guilty buying a small lil thing.
David is good. He likes me still which is nice cause I like him still. We don't know when he's getting deployed yet, but I am hoping for after April 16. I am gonna be a huge wreck when he leaves but we will be ok. He will be good. I am excited to get this deployment out of the way so that we can start getting ready to get OUT of the corps (WOOOO) I feel like it's a final test of some sort and then we can work on getting out life set up... civilian like.
Kirby is a good kitty most the time. She get's into all the cupboards so I put ductape all over them so she can't get into them... but now neither can david and I. It's a bit irritating and she usually chews off the tape in the middle of the night and gets in anyways....she needs a club house or something so she'll stop getting into my stuff.
Anyways all good here in Fallbrook. It's hot but good thing we have AC! Also I am coming to visit in the first week of November. Put me on your calender baby I am comin home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment