Dave got home on Saturday and we knew about Tool playing live about an hour away from where we live. Dave I knew was so sad, it is his favorite band ever and I really like them myself so we were both a bit sad that he was coming home late Saturday and won't be able to make it. BUT when dave got home at 6 we decided to drive up there and chance our luck out on getting in. When we got there they closed the ticket booth and all the people selling them left. (Poop) these other people had bought two tickets but needed 5, so Dave said we'd buy them if they planed on leaving. They did. I have never seen a more happy Dave in my whole life. It was like a 5 year old waking up on christmas and everything under the tree is his. It was cute :)
Tool was awesome! Dave got a shirt and we had fun people watching... man the people who like tool are freaking crazy! Except me and Dave, I mean the people smoking pot, "looking for his glasses" and falling all over themselves drunk. Tool didn't play that many songs but when your songs are 13 minutes long what do you expect? I am glad that Dave and I got to go to it. I know he was really excited. I am just happy having him home.
Job hunting continues, I am getting stressed about it. Dave's birthday is in a month and I don't want to buy him something with his money... seems besides the point? I'm still looking so wish me luck.
GOOD LUCK :) You are a super cute girl with a lot to offer.
ReplyDelete