September 5, 2009

Military Survey

1.How long have you been a Military Wife? Almost 5 months, I am still training.

2. How many deployments have you gone through? One while we were dating... one more to go..

3. What do you like about being a Military Wife? I enjoy being a support system. I feel I am doing my part for doing just that.

4. Do you live on base? Negative. But close enough

5. What is your favorite base so far? I only been to Camp Pendleton, but I really like it here..

6.What's the hardest part of the military life? Not having any say in the matter, no plans whatsoever. I wish I had that but it's not so bad.

7.Do you go to the grocery store or commissary? Grocery store the commissary is about 25 minutes away

8. Do you prefer Dress Blues or Dress Whites? Blues

9.Do you have a lot of Military Wife friends? Yeah I am making some. It's still a work in project.

10. Do you prefer wal-mart or the BX/PX? Walmart.

11. So how did your Husband propose? We were in San Clemente on the beach. He got down on his knee and proposed. Romantic sweet and simple.

12.Did you marry him after he joined or before? After. He's already got two years completed... only two more to go!

13.How long have you two been together? About 1 1/2 years.

14. Any kids yet? Never ever ever ever ever... ok maybe later but no.

15. Any kids yet to come?....ummmmmmm no

16. Is your husband one of those (I am army hear me "HOOAH"/ I am Marine Corps hear me "OOHRAH") kind of guys? No he does not reek of motivation. He still does stuff that he would only do in the marines but it's not so bad.

17.Have you ever done combatives with your husband? Um.. i dunno?

18. How many bases have you lived at? Only One.

19. If you could change one thing about the military what would it be? If they could give me six months planned out at a time, and not change it, I'd be happy

20.Do you like military balls? It's comin up in november I am excited to go!

21.Where does your family live? Our awesome families reside

22.Do you have a job? Full-time wifer, and just got a job at a clothing store!! yay

23. Have you ever gotten in a fight with a CPO's wife? Nope

24. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone? Do busy work, and hold my phone almost the entire time. Dunno when he's gonna call.

25.Do you think other wives do that too? I don't see why not.

Hopefully this will give you a little glimpse into the military world, if you are not already a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment