August 4, 2009

3 weeks too long

Today husband is coming home from Bridgeport. I declare he was gone way too long and I never want him to leave me again... until the marine corps says he has to.
I got some surprises for him for when he gets home... I made cupcakes and piped out chocolate I wrote out TOOL and I and Love and You and did a bunch of hearts that i put on top of the cupcakes like this
I also have a tool shirt waiting for him in the closet. I am just excited to see him
OH funny story The words piped out that say I love you well I thought the words were too wobbly so I put them in the freezer just those 3 and when i took them out they all feel on the floor instead. I could just laugh is all I could do about it. I tried that's all I have to say

1 comment: