August 13, 2009

Why yes.. he is awesome!

I haven't updated in a while. I just wanted to write up one about how happy I am to have Dave home. 3 weeks was so long and lonely out here but It gave me a good idea of what to expect and why I need a job!! I got to help Dave cart all his marine stuff from and to his truck so that he could get it inspected after they got home from bridgeport... I got to experience how much stuff they have and how heavy the essential things are without having the pack and other stuff on too. Sorry it's sideways but that's just a picture of his big vest that weighs like a hundred pounds and his helmet that probably flattened my head a little bit. Ok not really but they are pretty heavy. Dave loved his tool shirt and the awesome cupcakes I made.
I got to see my friend Ashley Allison who used to live out here but lived in utah and worked at brickoven with me. I freaking love her and I was so excited to see her we went to the beach and then talked about Pizza and beer and she never met my husband so I said come over and we'll do that. I wasnt thinking about the huge mess i left my house in earlier... I texted Dave and just asked if he would help clean up before she got there... he texted back I am almost done with the dishes :) He is obviously the sweetest and best husband there is. I got home and it was clean and perfect. He even made the bed... and on the bed were some flowers for me. YEP he is the best husband ever!
I love that kid and I am so thankful that he is my bestfriend and husband. I can't wait to spend my life with him outside of the marine corps. Well have much fun camping and getting to just be ourselves out there. Until then... :) I live my life as a marine corps wife!! hoorah!!!


1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in Dave's marine vest! He is so sweet to you.

    ReplyDelete