LaLaLa one more day one more night alone. LaLaLa. I made it through this 3 week training without sobbing once. I think that is a big accomplishment on my part. Don't get me wrong some chick flicks that I watched to occupy myself while his absence made me want to leak a little bit but I reframed cause I can't let kitty see me cry. I am very proud to call myself a Marines Wife. I can't wait for his return I have been so anxious all day and cleaning and reading and staying awake all night... I am just too excited. I got to talk to him finally last night. I was so excited to hear his voice. Even if santa clause himself called up to say he had a huge stack of presents for me I'd just tell him he's hogging the line, my man could call at any minute!!
While Dave was gone I watched a bunch of movies!
-Watchmen
-Coraline
-Indiana Jones 1
-Indiana Jones 2
-How to lose a guy in 10 days
-40 year old virgin
-27 dresses
-Evan Almighty
-National Treasure
-Simpson's movie
-Weird Science
-Pirates #2
-Shrek 1 2 and 3
-Enchanted
-Legally Blonde
-10 things I hate about you
-Old School
-Harry Potter #6
-The ugly truth
-Funny People
-Public enemies
I know that's not all of them.. I mean it was 3 looong weeks, filled with even longer weekends. It was nice for alone time the first night but I'm done and ready for my husband to come home.
One more day one more day one more day one more day :)
You made it!!! I knew you would. I love you and I'm so happy :> Dave is coming home.
ReplyDelete