My friend Bethie came to visit on monday and I wish I would have got more pictures but I got 2.
This is Bethie and Studson. I love and adore them both. I can't wait for November I am so so SO happy for them! Keep me posted on the bling missy!
Dave comes home Saturday which is AWESOME cause he hasn't said anything about leaving for extended periods of time for a while after this so I get to ACTUALLY hang out with him for more than just 2 weeks at a time. I been thinking about him a lot lately and I am so glad I have him on this adventure. I can't wait to be normal people again where we can go to moab or camping or just hang out with our families any time. I miss them a lot!
YA like I said I am coming down in November I would LIKE to come down Oct. 31 to Nov. 6 but we'll see I don't want to be away from my lover for too long but I am so excited to go to Utah. So if you plan on seeing me you better let me know so I can figure out who I will be hanging out with.
I am honestly starting to like it here. I really like Mrs. BabyCole. Her husband is in my husbands platoon so they go together everywhere. It gives us a lot in common and we both LOVE football... not the same teams so lets hope that they never have to play each other. She's a University of Oklahoma Fan and I don't see when we'll have to ever play them but let's just hope we don't cause that will be some rivalry and I don't want my team to loose to them... which they probably would (damnit)
I am still searching for a job and tomorrow is dedicated to it. Can't wait!

Bethie and her Studson look cute together! I like seeing pictures of you because I miss you very much. Good luck on the job search, I heard that there is a Jewely job on base, just thought I would let you know haha. I love you.
ReplyDelete