Today is the WORST day in Fallbrook. no no everything is good. Dave left for bridgeport this morning at freaking 3 AM!!! ah it makes me so sad to think about. So currently I'm on the countdown 25 days til my husband comes HOME!! Oh it get's better, he'll come home for a week and leave again for another week. Welcome to the Marine corps.
My cat also has bugs... don't ask me what kind I have no clue. I see them then they are gone like that! It is like one thing after another. We pick a sick cat that has a URI now that THAT is getting better I start to find bugs! GAH, this is all the marine corps fault. Ok no probably just California's fault.
My mom is coming in tomorrow (THANK GOD) I am so sad and lonely that she'll help me so much by being here. I love that she is willing to take a WEEK long vacation just to hang out with me... she must really like me... or need a vacation? Just kiddin ma I know you love me.
My best friends Mish came home last night and she called me practically squealing cause she was so excited and everything seems to be working out in her favor. Congrats HOT I frikkin adore you!
That's all that is happenin here I'll post pictures soon! Love love love love love!
by the way if you read this and miss me PLEASE PLEASE call me. I am so lonely these next 3 weeks I will need just someone to talk to!

No comments:
Post a Comment