July 7, 2009

Fallbrook baby!

I would like everyone to know how utterly happy I am to get to be with my Dave. This last week has been very busy...just kidding.. LACK of busy, Dave got an extra long weekend so we spent it together and it was awesome. On the fourth of July we woke up and snuggled all day and went to a movie at this ritzy lil movie theater in Temecula. Then Red Robin for dinner. I would like everyone to know that was the first time we have eaten out since being here. I have become very domesticated trying out new recipes and making lunches and such. I would make breakfast but lets face it... I am not going to wake up at 3 in the morning to make some eggs and bacon for Hubhub. Sorry babe.
Our kitty is sick :( She has URI. (Upper respatory infection) went to the vet so everything should be ok now. It sucks have her sneeze all over everything though.
On sad note Dave is going to Bridgeport on the 11th and wont be back for 3 and a half weeks. Talk about super sucks! I barley get 2 weeks before he has to go away for the Marines... Only 2 more years and then they give me the deed to his balls. :) JK
Our apartment is great and we're figuring out how we want everything to look. Dave got hooked up yesterday with some sweet TV's for our pad. We had a pretty good set up before but now we have a 36 flat screen tv in the living room and a nice new one in our room too. See our luck comes from the fact that Dave does not live in the barracks anymore. His platoon is moving into the squadbays which are big huge cafateria sized room with bunk beds. Sounds miserable right? They have to share their personal space with the same people who they just finished work with. I would go nuts if I had to live with people from brickoven and then work with them... Anyways these rooms don't give much room to their personal belongings so we offered our apartment up for storage so we can watch it and they still can keep it. Also the one with the flat screen offered for us to buy it for only 200 bucks... (DEAL) We might just be doing that. :)
I miss you family! I miss my friends a lot lot.
I miss my mom and dad and Bethie and Kayla.
I can't wait for my mom to come visit on the 12 to the 19th. We're going to disneyland and watching harry potter on the 15th (the new one) Beth is coming out in August. I miss everyone so much but just know I am so incredibly happy being out here with Dave. I'll see you all again.
Signing off with a funny story. remember me telling you about the Gay dolphins in our bathroom?
hehehe Don't worry I put up a nice new shower curtain and it's so cute in there... but the thing is the walmart we went to, I couldn't find the shower liners... sooooooo the dolphins are still in there just hidden by the good looking curtain! OH boy I get to see them everytime I shower now!

No comments:

Post a Comment