These were all the girls that came to see me I miss them all so much!

This is Miss Ashley Allison. I freaking ADORE this chick. I will see you soon come home!!

This is erklebutt who I just love and miss a whole lot lot lot.
These are my girls! It goes Ashley, Beth, Kayla, and yours truly.

This is my HOT. I love her and she's coming out here in a little less than a month and I am so so very anxious to see her WITH the missionary! (Precious)

I love this picture.We had so much fun just getting together and talking. These next couple of pictures are of us girls acting like out manager at Brickoven. None of these pictures are ment mean, we make fun because we deep down care about the managers at the Brickoven.
This is Beth doing Dan's "giggity" move.
This is me doing Dan's "Pick up what is on the floor move."
Ashley's "super Dan."
Kayla doing the "what's wrong, what's going on!?" haha that cracks me up still.

This is Megan being Dan being Paul. HA she hit the nail on the head with that one!
I miss them so much! If you are reading this and miss me too PLEASE call me! ANYways. My mom came out to visit last week and it was so much fun to have her here. On sunday when she got in we went to Old Town in San Diego and got some Taffy from the Candy store and ate at Old Town Cafe. It was really good much better than I remember for sure.
The next day we went on base to buy some marines stuff. My mom loved it and I can honestly say that it is probably the safest place in California. I am thankful that I'm only minutes away from base. My mom did want to hug all the Marines walking around though I had to stop her by telling her she'll get kicked out of base and have her name and picture put out as to not let her on base anymore. Ha Ha. While on base we picked up our tickets to Disneyland and Sea World. We went to Disneyland Tuesday. It was nice not too hot and not as crowded as it probably should have been for the middle of July. I assume the recession has something to do with it. The fire works that night were awesome I'd go back just for those. Dave will get to go for the first time in October but no fireworks then...bummer.
Friday was spent at Sea World. It was by far my favorite place to be. I got sun burned badly but it was worth it. I love the ocean and water and the stuff in the water...other than the sharks.
On saturday we just hung out and got some pizza from a really good pizza place here in Fallbrook. She left this morning and as you can tell I'm already lonely. This will give me time to find a job of course but that can only take up so much of my time. Like I said please just give me a call if you have some free time. I'd love to hear from you!
I'm hoping these next two weeks goes by fast I miss Dave so so much but I know that he's learning stuff that is very helpful to where he'll be going. I just love that kid and I'm very proud of him and what he's doing.
Call me!

We had so much fun!!
ReplyDelete