July 28, 2009

Help me doc...

So I just finished a book.. one I thought to be slighty... stupid? I have nothing to do these next couple days i have left til Dave comes home so I decided to pull out any ole book and read it.. I started reading this one.

I have never thought so much about all the issues that she talked about. I promise me and Dave have NO problems with our relationship and it doesn't hurt to read this and get a little insight. I learned so much and even with just the two weeks I had with him I did some things that I feel bad for doing to him. I am a girl and I should not expect him to be my best girlfriend. He is my husband and my life partner.
Both men and women should read this book. I am sure it would give some insight to why women are so darn crazy for men and actually teach something to women about their men. I loved it and suggest that everyone read it. Dr. Laura is awesome and tells you the truth even if you don't want to hear it. She added in her book some of the actual conversations she had with some of the women who call into the show... and my gosh some women are so mean and basically ruin the reputation of women everywhere. Dr. Laura sets them strait or the women get mad about the truth and probably go through a D word. That is the ugliest word in the human vocabulary. (divorce) I never ever want that to happen, it's an ugly word.
Dr. Laura says that most of the problems in families are mostly caused by the women. That they need to change to make their family change... and lets be honest the woman controls most of everything in the house anyways.
ANYWAYS I highly suggest this book to anyone who enjoys reading or is having problems with anything in their relationship.
Today I also saw The ugly truth with Gerard Butler and Kathrine Heigl. I thought it was so funny...ya it's rated R and swears but it was an honest movie and had a good ending. (maybe too cute for me but... it was still really good)
I am still looking for a job I applied part time at just some local stores that we'll see how that plays out. I'd like to find like a good place that serves breakfast that I could work the breakfast shift and go home to my very sexy marine... but if the Marine has to stay in the field for a night I could be able to pick up a shift to keep me occupied while he is gone. Good idea YA!? Well tomorrow I'm going to some restaurants so wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the book. I learned alot after I read it! She has other great books so if you get bored you should get one :) Good luck today!! You will do GREAT! I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete