July 25, 2009

I miss the beehive

Yesterday was Utah day... and fiesta days where I am from. I am slightly miserable knowing i missed it today. It is so pretty out here and I made a friend. (that makes... one) We had dinner tonight as a meeting thing... I tried not to be awkward so I hope she will hang out with me again. I have been hanging out with some family members too. I got to see my Aunt Shelly and cousin Brooke and Zack and their funny kitty cat named MIMI. OH this kitty is cross-eyed. HAHA I have never ever laughed so hard seeing a kitty for the first time. It was so funny. We went to the beach one day and we also went out to the movies, and got my favorite place in the world ROSA MARIAS burrito. It was awesome and I can't wait to go again.
I miss my friends, and my family a whole lot, but I miss my husband so so much more! (sorry friends and family...you understand, right?) I only have 9 more days but it seems like the days are DRAGGING on and on. I am fixin to clean the house tomorrow and go apply at some more places Monday. I don't feel so bad not having a job now cause My new friend Sarah said she didn't find a job for four months after she moved out here. I want a job though these weeks without Hubby are torture... I'm trying to stay busy but really how busy can you be when you don't have any friends...well one friend.
Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment