I am seriously lonely the most I have been in ...well ever. I was sick this morning so no job hunting today..Luckily I am feeling loads better tonight while I write this. I am going to visit some family tomorrow out here in California. I am so excited to see them cause it has been a long time and it'll help my day pass by. Only 14 more days... damn it this sucks...
Friends I am begging you if you read this just call me if you don't have my number message me on this or facebook I DONT CARE just call me give me something to do for 5 minutes talk to me about your life what's been going on? I really really miss you most likely so I bet if you call me I'll be most happy all day.
PS. I really miss my husband... like a lot.

I know this is sucky, but you can do it. I love you and think about you and Dave all the time :) Just think about all the fun you will have when he gets home!
ReplyDeleteThanks ma...you are my bestest girl friend... OH yes. Kirby says HI.
ReplyDelete