July 3, 2009

Moved in

Hey friends I bet you're wondering if I have died from lack of updating. I have been busy moving and getting a house together, and entertaining a husband now! :)
Here are some before pictures of out new apartment.
Gross ya?? well we worked hard and got everything put away quickly and it looks really cute now.


I am pretty happy to be with my david. It finally feels like i'm married and a wife. I feel very domesticated makin dinners and breakfasts and cleaning....we also added a new member to the Griggs household

Her name is Kirby and she's been pretty fun we bought a lazer pen and she is gone nuts over it runs around like crazy black man.

Thank you mom, dad, grandpa and grandma for helping us move we had a lot of fun in vegas with you guys here are the pictures of us. (warning I got a little tipsy off the big ole margarita in my hand it tasted really good and apparently it was pretty funny.)





3 comments:

  1. Yay for y0u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally with your hubby!!!! :) even though i miss you!! im so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! An update!! You're apartment, you're cat, everything looks so cute! I'm so proud and happy for you my domesticated Heather!! Miss you loads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so grown up! I love reading your blog. I can't wait to see you :)

    ReplyDelete