We had a bridal shower for me today... ha YEP. I didn't get one so I had to freaking have one. Don't judge. I got a lot of good stuff that I needed and My husband LIED about his favorite actor and I had to eat a huge wad of bubble gum! At least it tasted good but bubblicious bubble gum is the biggest kid ever and I had to put 10 almost 11 pieces in my mouth! I started to gag a little towards the end.... but it was fun for everyone to get a kick out of that. I am very glad we got to do it, and I am very very grateful that my mom has been there for me the whole time. She takes real good care of me and I dunno what I'll do without her... maybe my husband can take care of me now... YA!! I'm on the countdown. Only 22 more days til I move out. I am getting very anxious and butterflys thinking about it. I'm so ready to be with Dave. We got a lot of awesome stuff and I'm very very glad that we did cause it saves us to go get it... go figure?
This morning I got my best friends Kayla and Beth to wake up and go to salt lake for one of my favorite italian restaurants Biaggis. I LOVE that place. Then we went to the Chocolate factory and got some good carmel apples. I am glad that I have such awesome friends that I think are so sweet and kind and they really are my best friends. I wish I would have found them earlier cause my life would have been so much better with them in it earlier. Here are some reasons why I love them so much.
Beth: I LOVE LOVE LOVE you're laugh, and we could laugh about YOUR HOTT until we were old ladies... (hehe) I think you are an amazing person and you have shown me so much compassion and friendship that I thought I would never have ever. I can honestly truly say I am going to miss you with ever fiber of my being. You're amazing and I only wish you the best with everything. Espeically the missionary. Ü
Kayla: You are the kindest person I have ever known. You say kind words and you are a very very gifted artist. I feel what you feel when I look at the art you have done. You have shown me such great friendship over these last few months. I have learned from you and I respect you so much for waiting for Trev the whole two years.... bah that's a long time and you stuck it out. I admire and adore you.
See with such great family and great friends... I'm ready for my great husband. I'm sad that we are miles apart, but he is my life, my other half and I need him and don't worry friends I'll be back in utah eventually. Thank you everyone who has helped, contributited, or added gifts to my pile of stuff going with me to San Diego.
I'm going to miss you all!!
PS Thank you notes are a pain in the NECK!!! I've done about 40 and I have many more to go.... poop.

No comments:
Post a Comment