June 17, 2009

My days are numbered

Only about 9 days left. I am so so excited and I am just ready ... well maybe not physically cause not everything is packed, but I am so just ready to go be with him. I have contemplated driving out there one night and letting my family pack everything for me and meet me out there. I don't think they would like me much then.
I am ALMOST done with thank-you cards. YESSSSSSS! Those have been a pain in my butt for the last couple days and as soon as these are out I will get stuff ready to move. I'm so not good at this cause I just want to sit around and do nothing and hope it does itself. I am slowly getting rid of all the clothes I don't want and folding and putting stuff away that I do want. I think I'll take a picture of before my room is cleaned out and after. It will probably be really wierd to see my room empty.
I got to go on a date with Beth Last night. We went to Iggy's and got this really good spinich dip with hard cheese on top. We went to the movie UP after in digital 3D. Which isn't as awesome as I would have hoped but it was still a pretty good movie.
I am having a friend bridal shower tonight I am excited to see my girls one more time before I leave. Well one more time for most of them. I am going to see Beth and Kayla more than one more time. I'll post pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment