May 28, 2009

Best Day Ever

Dave got here Friday night I was so excited because he was on stand by and wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get on. So I went and picked him up around 7 at the air port and got to snuggle him all weekend. We did the reception the next day and at first we were both like ya this will be ok but it turned out great and we were both really happy with the friends who came to support us. I'm so glad to have some really great friends. For some reason I find myself being a little mad at the people who didnt come (Who didn't have to work.) I know that I'm just holding grudges and that there are some people that really had other things going on but I felt hurt like I wasn't important enough for their lives. BUT life goes on and I am over it...sort of. I'm offically going to be done working at brickoven in two weeks. COUNT IT! I am going to miss my awesome friends there AKA: Kayla, Beth, and Abbie. BUT I wanna be with my husband and you would do the same I know it :) I am so happy with my Dave that my brain could explode, and I got an awesome new family along with him. I am a lucky girl. I just got my bridals back so here are some pictures to tickle your taste buds. I'll post the wedding pictures as soon as I get them but that might be at the end of the month and I'll be in Cali by then. DONT WORRY. I'll get them up for those who were unable to make it so you can wish you could have came... hehe LOVE YOUU!




4 comments:

  1. Heather you are so freaking gorgeous! I'm sad I had to miss the reception. I can't wait to see the pictures. You look so happy and I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Heath you are the most beautiful bride!! I'm still sad I missed seeing you, but you know I was there in thought :) I love you oodles babe, you're the best! CONGRATS again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh goodness you look so good... no wonder that david griggs loves you so much. ;) congrats. im glad i at least got to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Who took the pics? Very well done.

    ReplyDelete