I was looking at a calender today at the dates of when I'll be moving out with my husband... (FINALLY) and it's coming up so soon. Next weekend I'll put in my two weeks and then only 2 weeks left of working at then 2 weeks of getting stuff ready to move and then I'm gone. I'm truly going to miss my utah friends but I am so ready for my next adventure especially cause I'll be sharing it with my husband. OH and can I just tell you that this being away from him is getting to me hard core. I can handle being away from him cause I have to, and I can put on a brave face and deal with being without him but as of right now, it SUUUUUCKS. I can handle the first 3 weeks away but it starts to get to me a month later. Especially since he's going to be here in utah this weekend for our open house. I have a bit of a confession. I absolutly LOVE when girls I work with say "wow, you're tough I never could do what you're doing." I kind of just smile to myself and say "yeah." It gives me a sense of satisfaction, cause I think it says something about me going through this. Don't get me wrong Dave has it 100 times worse than I do cause he can't even be with his family right now he's stuck with people he has to work with, and I wouldn't want to bring my work home with me every night like he does. He's a tough man and I love him and what he's doing for us very much.
Ah I got bridals taken last night. Thank you Lindsay for doing my makeup. I looked hot. And Thanks Madison K for doing my hair. You both did awesome and I loved not having to worry about it all day. I love the people doing my photography and I almost got stung by like several bee's yesterday... I swear the just loved my dress and followed me around. It was fun and I felt so pretty in my dress. I can't wait for my Dave to come out and get some pictures of us together in our HOT and I mean HOTTT! Dress and Uniform. I'll post pictures. LIKE I have said if you want an invite just send me an email and I will do that.
39 more days til I move out there :)

No comments:
Post a Comment