May 13, 2009

maybe a little biased?

I decided well I KNOW that I made the right decision with my David. He's so good to me and really sweet. I married the best man ever! (ya sure you might say differently but I will not back down from this.) On monday I was fixin to get a lot of errands done early so I could just come home and hang out with my parents. (sucks that it's not with my husband right?) ANYWAYS, Dave says what you doing, you should stay at your house til about noon. I asked why. He says "Don't ask questions silly wife." UGH. I do not like surprises, and he wouldn't budge on telling me. I waited til noon...nothing... I kept waiting. Still nothing. I was getting impatient and just said well maybe if i knew what I was looking for and still he wouldnt tell me. I get a phone call only minutes later saying something about "floral and delivery." (hehehe) I found out still before I got it. He's just the right amout of sweetness sending me flowers. It's so hard to be away from him like almost that I'm not really married but I know this will all pay off. The time spent away from him gives me time to figure out what I need to work on to improve myself, for us.
Here's a picture of the flowers he sent me. The card said "I love you Heather Lee Griggs. Love, your sexy husband." Ü He makes me smile like an idiot. Kitty seems to like the flowers too... she even tried to eat them but I pushed her off the table, just for Dave of course. Another awesome thing that I did this week I took my friend Amanda her invitation and I havn't seen her since her bean was first born and now he's almost a year old. Spooky ya? I found it amazing how we could go all that time without seeing or really talking to eachother and it felt like we didn't even skip a beat. Things were just the way they were like always. I guess that's what friends are for right? Here's a picture of the Bean (Jackson)I think he's a cute little munchkin. He got his mommas beautiful brown eyes, and I GUESS if you really needed me to I'd babysit for... an hour? I hear it's a good form of birth control to babysit ;)
PS. If you need an invitation please leave me a message with your email or address I'd email you the address and time or if you want an actual invitation we have some extra and if I didn't add you it's cause I'm totally spacy and forget everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment