June 20, 2013

Starting somewhere

I started talking to a Dr. about infertility and we have started the whole process of elimination. That has been my top priority anyways so if you want to know more just follow my other blog
I have been loving my job at the salon, I have been getting busier and having more and more request of people that are not just family. It's been great I love this career i have chosen.
I decided after a long day and (a murdered smurf) that I decided I need to focus more on my salon job and no longer work at Brickoven. It was a hard decision until Dave asked me to quit so I can actually see him more than I do now. A girl I worked at the salon put in her two weeks so we are all getting extra shifts, which is good but if i continued to work at brickoven and the salon I would work a double on monday, thursday, friday, saturday, work at night tuesday and morning wednesday and every other sunday. I would not have a life, well I don't now so it's going to be amazing to have a weekend night off. I am nervous for not having the extra money but I know as long as we are careful we will be okay.
I also found out today that a cute lil guy named Lucas passed away last night. Lucas was living at Best Friends animal sanctuary and he was a prized fighting dog owned by Michael Vicks. I got to walk Lucas one day while volunteering at best friends last year. He was a sweet boy and because the courts demanded he not be adoptable the sanctuary loved him like they would their own dog. He was such a sweet guy and loved treats and the walk we went on. I know one day I will see him over rainbow bridge no longer scarred

2 comments:

  1. The murdered smurf thing totally cracks me up..haha. I'm glad yo are only working one job now! You are so good at your salon job and it's so nice and important to have some spare time. I love my hair BTW!
    Lucas does look like a really sweet dog!

    ReplyDelete