So I haven't really gotten to update a whole lot that has been going on, so now that I am off work for the day I shall post something.
So I have been working at the Regis salon and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It has been a great experience and I love getting to use my knowledge on cutting and coloring and see the finished result without someone else telling me what to do. I LOVE being the creative one and figuring out the colors that I should use to give someone the best result, and foiling has been one of my all time favorite thing to do lately. I am also working at Brickoven again. Mostly taking food out, but I am doing a couple nights of serving... so if you're around come in and see me.
The best of all we are MOVING!! We couldn't be more excited to be in our own place again. It's gonna be tight money of course but its going to be fun to have it be us again. I will miss coming home to my mom and dads every night, and visiting, and just being around to hang out and they have been too good to us letting us live here for free, but we are very excited for this next chapter.
I will post lots of pictures as soon as we move in.

Heather, I just ready your post on graduating! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Im so glad you love your job! Hope BO is treating you good too! I need to go back and visit sometime, its been so long! Glad youre doing great! :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your posts and I'm always happy when you blog!
ReplyDeleteSO happy that you love your job and salon! I always love seeing before and after pictures, and I'm way way excited to finally come get my hair done in a couple of weeks. You'll be on commission before you know it.
I can totally relate to being excited about moving out of your parents house! I finally felt like a grownup again when I moved out. And I feel like I appreciate my parents more when I don't have to see them every day. Haha.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kayu-bajakah/
ReplyDelete