November 28, 2012

Catching up

I am having a hard time sitting down and writing anything going on knowing that only Rachelle reads this, but I am going to post something before the end of this year.
I have graduated Paul Mitchell in September, and I am now working at a salon called Regis in the provo towne center. I really love it and when I am busy doing hair it feels like I am not even working, but having fun instead of a job. When it's slow it's SLOW. I am making  hourly so that's really nice that no matter what I will be making money, but I hope to eventually be so popular that I am getting commission. So until then I am working at Brickoven again... bleh. It wasn't my first choice but it's a great job with money and I have a great manager who was willing to help me out when we are so desperately trying to move out of my parents basement.
I will try and post more with pictures and such but until then here are some photos from the last few months.
Forties fingerwaves
my graduation model
First time voter
My new Niece
final phase
kristy graduated
Finishing my hours
my core I started with 

No comments:

Post a Comment