September 26, 2011

Utah vs. BYU

I don't know any Utah fan who wasn't proud and happy that BYU lost. I am sorry to say that no matter who BYU plays I will always be cheering on the other team. I am sure that there are BYU fans that think the same about Utah Utes. But what a game it was! I know that Utah was outplayed but the mistakes BYU made cost them the game and it was bliss. I Love Utah Utes. I love college football. I will always be a Ute Fan til the Day I die.
I got to watch til half time and my mom's friends house which was fun because most the people there were Utah fans and only 3 BYU fans there. There was yummy chili, and gumbo, and snacks all over! I finished watching the game with Dave and I loved every second of after half time. I like to rewatch the highlights of Jake Heaps worst nightmare. Seriously that first fumble... can you say butterfingers ;)

PS if any BYU fans who are my friends want to say something that I am gloating or blah blah blah please save your time by not writing anything. I'm just saying that if Utah lost this bad you would be gloating too.

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness, greatest game ever! i was proud to be a utah fan that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! That was AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete