September 9, 2011

I like comments too.

I feel like everyone who reads my blog doesn't leave comments anymore and I wish you would.

School is going amazing. I am really understanding cutting. It's fun and I love to see the finished result. Coloring has been good but I'm having a hard time with it. (Not really but I am not getting the lightener saturated through the hair so I end up with blond on top with brown on bottom.) I have only done it on a doll head but I will for sure be extra careful when it comes to people's hair.

Another thing is I love school and almost all the girls that go to school and the 3 boys that go to school, but there are SOME girls who are LAZY LAZY LAZY! I don't want to be like that. So back to the gym I go. I have successfully stopped drinking soda so far, and so far it hasn't tempted me so no worries there but I need to get moving again. I will just feel so much better about myself when I loose some weight. My face will be cute again and my hair wont look so stupid short.

Anyways, So I have a new obsession and it's called Cupcake wars. Seriously the Cupcakes they come up with are so creative and for the most part they look sooooo delicious!! I need me some cupcakes. I <3 Cupcakes. Which reminds me how I don't have Frostings cupcakes here, and that depresses me. It's in California, Speaking of that state, I miss pick-up-stix, like a lot lot lot.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry...I haven't been reading blogs at all. Or posting on mine. I'm trying to do better though!

    I love cupcakes too! There's an awesome place in pg...can't think of the name right now. And have you seen my aunts website? Boisecakewalk.com

    ReplyDelete