April 12, 2011

Hurry up TIME!

Well since all I have to talk about is how much I wish time would hurry UP! I decided I should blog about something else, I got tagged in my sister-in-law's blog and I guess I should take it up.

FOUR PLACES I GO...



  1. Albertsons, it's your store, actually it's stupid cause I work there but that's where I go the most.
  2. Cafe Rio...ever since I discovered it in California I am obsessed and have made all my California friends go there to experience the magic
  3. The Shops in Mission Viejo, best mall ever has all the necessities.
  4. Home, I lead a boring life.


FOUR SMELLS I LOVE...



  1. Pink Sugar purfume
  2. Tuberose, I know I don't like flowers and these died way to easily but they smell amazing and they are used a lot in purfume
  3. Warm rain, summer rain especially cause it's warmer rain then normal and it always smells the best
  4. Fresh baked cookies, or pies, or cinnimon buns, all things warm sticky and pastry like I love.


FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS/MOVIES...



  1. Tangled 
  2. My Name is Earl
  3. Despicable Me
  4. All Harry potter movies.. that counts as one right?

FOUR RECOMMENDATIONS...

  1. Washing your face
  2. Deep conditioning your hair
  3. Sleeping in 
  4. Iphone, it's pretty awesome

AND I'M TAGGING:

Michelle Krumrie
Angie Evans
Jessica Nicholls
Kathie Hill

Get blogging now please, and thank you.








2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to blog :( You will have to help me when you get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things...I wear Pink Sugar. YUMMY!!!! And I still have your Despicable Me movie. Remind me to give it back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete