May 3, 2011

Sunshine.

Since most of you know my cute Dave got out of the Marines only about a week ago today we have JUST started unpacking in our state of Utah. It's amazing to be home and even more amazing where we are today as a couple. I am truly more in love with my Dave today then I have ever been before, and tomorrow it mulitplies by two so you do the math for the next 70 plus years.
As you may notice I changed the blog, yes no more kisses to the moon (Previous blog title, because of the last deployment.) I am now on track to start Cosmotology school the end of July. I am anxious and nervous all at the same time. Dave is on track to start school at the local community college, and we're just so happy to be done with the military life style. Don't get me wrong it was an amazing journey but we are ready for the next phase of our lives.
Today I went with my Sister in law to see the movie Soul Surfer. Great movie and I am so blessed to have all my limbs. Which got me thinking how blessed I am, but during the movie all I saw was how much I wish I had teeth like that or hair like that or blah blah blah. (You get where I am going with this) I realized that I don't love ME anymore, not as much as I used to. I want to be so happy with myself every day and I am not currently happy with ME. After loosing about 30 lbs for my husbands homecoming last November, I shamefully have added 15 of those lbs back. I don't like me when I can't fit into my wardrobe, that I spent way too much on after working at American Eagle for 2 ish years. But that is not the point of this post, the point of it was about how I wasn't happy with me, and I want to be and I know being positive to your self is the first step, or even just thinking of the things that make me happy.. so from now on my blog is going to finish off with a positive comment, it could be anything, and I will be posting more often with happy thoughts and all that junk.
My next post will be for my goals but tonight I am going to say how thankful I am to have all limbs, and my health is good, (I could eat better) but it's good now and I will try my hardest to always maintain my health.
I am also thankful for my awesome mom, seriously she is the best ever! My Dad who is working so hard on our future "home" in the basement. My awesome in-laws, seriously love you guys! And how could I forget my Husband of two years (which seems to have flown by.) I am lucky to have a supportive and fun husband.
Also the fur babies running around my house, seriously 2 cats and a dog are enough hair to keep everyones head warm.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute, Heather! I'm so glad you are part of our family!

    So when are we going to start working out? :)

    ReplyDelete