This blog post.slash.rant is about everyone and no one. In fact it's best to not ask any questions about this post.
I am mad...no no... more like disgusted, hurt, betrayed, wronged, and angry wrapped into one.
I feel like I do everything in my power to be a good friend and get none of it reciprocated.
Not that I am being a good friend or doing good deeds to make a tally and hold them over your head and make anyone feel bad, but I feel like I deserve more um... friends.
I guess Family is the best thing I could ask for cause even if they don't want to see me again, they kind of have to.

Heather I feel exactly the same way, you think you do all you can to be a good friend and it doesn't even matter. They flake out, blow you off, and don't reciprocate the same feelings. People really suck sometimes.I can't wait till you are back here, I wish our schedules had worked out better when you were here before, but I am completely open now so any time you want company, I'm your girl!
ReplyDelete